Old Oak Construction Custom Homes
Make your dream home a reality!
Old Oak Construction’s meticulous attention to detail and “whatever-it-takes” attitude during the building process sets our custom homes apart. Every aspect of your new home will be tailored to your exact specifications with hand-picked materials, ensuring that your personality shines through!
Our BBB International Torch Awards for Ethics
We’re honored to have been recognized by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for our best practices in leadership character and high standards of ethics. To learn more, please visit our Awards page.
The Custom Home Building Process
Our team can take you from drawing board to ribbon-cutting on a new home in a matter of months. Here’s how it works:
- Initial phone consultation to learn your budget and vision for the home
- Property visit to see the build site
- Discuss your wish list and must-have features
- Create an exact room-by-room description, using your own plans or one of Old Oak’s customizable home designs
- Finalize the perfect plan and begin construction!
Choose a Plan
Old Oak Construction can take any blueprint or design you have and bring it to life! In addition, our 3-bedroom/3.5-bath and 4-bedroom/3.5-bath, fully customizable floor plans can help you begin the design process on your new home. Visit our Plans page to view our Kaity Place, Hatcher Terrace, Marshburn Place, and Wendell Cottage plans!